LONDON | 2018








Hi,

This September, I made a small visit to London, had a friend there and we profit to walk around, and to visit some neighborhoods that I didn't know very well. 
Arrived in London the 5th, Friday, morning and went to Canary Wharf to meet my friend, it is a bank, companies and work neighborhood. After leaving the luggage, I went for a walk by the river, from the Victoria Tower Garden to the Tate Modern Museum, although I had already gone to London, I couldn't remember much, it was a good surprise, but at the same time, much different as last time, with all of those new constructions. After dinner we went to a bar, the Sketch, in Mayfair lovely and with a pink room, but the most incredible were the bathrooms, it seems like we were at a Sci-Fi movie. 
The next day, we went for a walk, went to Shoreditch with all the graffiti walls; 
at night we did manage to find ticket on advance to the Aladdin Disney Musical, at the Prince Edward Theatre, it was amazing, it is a must! we had dinner in Convent Garden, at the Balthazar and we finished the night at a bar in the Chinatown.
Sunday morning, for the goodbye, we brunched at the Rail House CafƩ in Westminster, and then went to the airport.

It was lovely and all I wish is to come back.

Rita

Rita Mota

Sem comentƔrios:

Enviar um comentƔrio

Instagram